Formation – Establishing a Company
We always have Seychelles, BVI and Nevis companies in stock.
We can also set up companies from the beginning using the client’s choice of name. Registration takes 2 days.
For the registration of the company to be in accordance with the Companies Law, the following are required:
- The name of the company. At least three names should be provided in order of preference. We always have a few ready-made companies. If you are not concerned about the name you could choose from our list.
- The names, addresses and nationalities of the Directors, Company Secretary and Shareholders, together with copies of their passports (main pages only). Our ‘Know Your Client’ form should be completed by each foreign shareholder, director and company secretary.
- References for each shareholder. We require a reference from a bank, professional accountant, lawyer or existing client.
- The number of shares held by each Shareholder.
- The amount of Authorised and Issued Share Capital.
- The company’s main activity. Our standard text for a trading company has clauses covering almost all classes of activity.